We hope you will join us on this adventure of a lifetime. Deadline to register is June 1, 2020 or until trip is full. To reserve your spot:
1. Click here to submit the registration form which requires the payment of a tax-deductible $500 donation as a deposit to reserve your spot. You are welcome to pay in full at the time of registration. If you plan to fundraise for your trip, you can make a smaller personal contribution instead and fundraise the remainder of your deposit/trip fees.
2. After you complete your registration, you will receive an automatic confirmation and a receipt. Your remaining balance, if not paying in full, may be paid by credit card or check. We will follow up and send you a waiver, medical form, and other documents to help you prepare as your trip approaches.
3. Purchase your flights so that you arrive in Guatemala City by 2pm on July 18 and depart from Guatemala City after 12pm on July 28. You are of course more than welcome to come to Guatemala earlier or leave later to spend some time on your own. Then, enter your flight information in the flight information form. Please contact Liz at [email protected] with any questions about potential flight itineraries.
4. Purchase travel insurance and ensure your immunizations are up to date. Let us know if you would like recommendations for travel insurance options.
5. Our cancellation policy: If you cancel 1 month or earlier before the trip, a $500 cancellation fee (as a tax-deductible donation) will be retained by Limitless Horizons Ixil. An $800 cancellation fee (as a tax-deductible donation) will be retained for cancellations made less than 1 month in advance of the trip.
Questions? Contact [email protected]